For one of our clients- a very well known company in the Lotteries/ Casinos/ Betting /Gambling arena, we are looking for a Country Manager to be based in Accra (but occasional travel might be required).
We are looking for a Country Manager M/F -any gender.
Must be young, vibrant , energetic.
MUST HAVE Professional experience of about 8-10 years in the Lotteries / Gaming/ Gambling/ Online Casinos industry
A Master’s/ MBAs will be an added advantage but focus is on experience.
- Your Duties as a Country Manager:
- Reporting to the senior management, the successful applicant will be play a key role in the
- expansion and growth of a young and ambitious betting and gaming company in Ghana.
- The Country Manager will have overall responsibility for the Ghanaian business. This includes full
- P&L responsibility for our Ghanaian operations, marketing strategy, product, promotions and CRM,
- customer acquisition, Site Management of the Ghanaian website, payment and Customer Services.
Responsibilities as Country Manager include:
– Developing national business plans to build a long-term growth plan for the business and control
– Ensuring the company offers a competitive and effective product in the Ghanaian market and
defining products that are key to developing or innovating the offering.
– Leading by example and motivating teams to deliver high standards of customer service.
– Ensuring optimum staffing levels are maintained, including succession planning at all levels.
– Managing the performance and training of all staff within Ghana.
– Undertaking on-the-ground research assignments to assist the business in making decisions on
potential market entry in other African territories.
– Monitoring the development of the regulatory situation in Ghana.
Extensive experience gained in a managerial operations role(s) in a customer facing business and a proven record of delivering against targets is essential.
At this seniority- level, you should be providing the JD and not us. Actually that will be part of the evaluation process during the interviews.
Salary is based strictly on experience and current compensation package.
There is a 10-15.000 GHC benchmark but this can go a lot higher,depending on the candidate.
Send us your 2-3 page CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to:
CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with ‘Country Manager ‘ in your email’s Subject/ Title line
Add a cover letter explaining your sales success in numbers please, please along with an indication of your current compensation package
Do not send a CV that is 4+ pages long or is in PDF format
Your CV should be listing your accomplishments with numbers (e.g. revenue levels) and not just a list of your past duties. It should be a senior manager’s / GM’s CV please.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week/ weekend.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.