Intern #4 – Website Development in WordPress – must have experience with Full Page (Visual) Editors
Intern #5 – Social Media Community Development – must be ‘fluent’ in Instragram
(more internship roles will be posted – one every 2-4 days)
- You must be IT-savvy enough to understand Webdevelopment (for the 1st role) and Social Media for the 2nd role.
- For both roles, a clear understanding of SEO, and familiarity with MOZ and other tools is a must.
- For both roles, you can properly and accurately interpreted data and represent them in a visual form.
Submit your Webdesign portfolio (URLs) for the Designer Role and your Social Media profiles (must have a minimum of 5000+ connections on Instagram and facebook, and ideally on LinkedIn too) for the Social Media Community Developer Role as your internship application – no CVs please
We also need your LinkedIn profile’s URL and your WhatApp #
30 June 2019
- For the WebDesigner role, please: Send a cover letter (as an email (the body of your email) -NOT as an attachment) with your project (the URLs) and Linkedin Profile to intern4 @ hiregh . com (remove the empty spaces) and use ‘Summer Intern 4’ in the subject line/ title of your email.
- For the Social Media Community Manager role: Send a cover letter (as an email (the body of your email) -NOT as an attachment) with your Social Media accounts (the URLs) and Linkedin Profile to intern5 @ hiregh . com (remove the empty spaces) and use ‘Summer Intern 5’ in the subject line/ title of your email.
We do not care whether you are unemployed, or short or tall or fat or green or yellow or even had polka dots in your nose; we are also cool with all your religious and sexual beliefs as long as you know how to respect everybody (not just colleagues and customers). We really do not discriminate but we do run with high personal, professional and work ethics.
We work and play really hard (so no 9-5 mentality) and we are all a tight family running a tight ship. We don’t care about name-dropping and how prestigious your school is, but we care to see you adding measurable value to your project(s)
By the way, you need to have exceptional time management skills and your own computer / laptop
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.