For one of our clients- a very well known company, we are looking for a General Manager to be based in Accra (but occasional travel might be required).
We are looking for a General Manager that will specialise in new business/business development and client relations.
The candidates should have a strong sales background and some finance experience.
They should have experience as a senior management level. The person should have the ability to take the business forward in the future.
Experience in the pensions industry would be a huge advantage.
Your Duties as a General Manager:
- LEADERSHIP ROLE AS PART OF MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
- PLANNING, CONTROLING AND MARKETING OF PENSIONS OPERATIONS
- CORPORATE RELATIONS WITH CLIENTS.
- ENSURE ACHIEVEMENT OF BUDGETED TARGETS
- At this seniority- level, you should be providing the JD and not us. Actually that will be part of the evaluation process during the interviews.
Salary is based strictly on experience and current compoensation package
What is offered is
· Possible Monthly Salary – Ghc 11-12,000 pm
· Fuel Allowance – 80 gallons pm
· Medical cover – Employee, Spouse and 2 children
· Tier 3 contribution from employer – 5%
· 18 month performance contract with consideration to be made permanent
· Commission for new business – 5% of admin fee for the first year we have a the client (below is an example if you were to bring in Ghc 100,000,000 of assets,)
|Asset Value||Monthly Admin Fee – 1.33%||Monthly Commission – 5%|
Send us your 2-3 page CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to:
CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with ‘General Manager 1’ in your email’s subject/ Title line
Add a cover letter explaining your sales success in numbers please, please along with an indication of your current compensation package
Do not send a CV that is 4+ pages long or is in PDF forma
Your CV should be listing your accomplishments with numbers (e.g. revenue levels) and not just a list of your past duties. It should be a senior manager’s / GM’s CV please.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week/ weekend.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.