A new and exciting sports betting operator is looking for an experienced and professional Graphic Designer. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the key responsibility is in ensuring a world-class aesthetic experience for every customer who contacts the business in relation to their online betting account.
An artist. Have an excellent understanding of design, composition, typography, perspective, and colours.
Truly passionate about good design, organized, responsible and dedicated.
Continuously up to date in the world of design.
You don’t wait around for things to happen. Have a “get it done” attitude and have the ability to work under minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a design team helping the rest of the team keep up with /organize work-flow.
Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver top-notch designs in a short time.
You’re a person who can take and provide clear feedback.
Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly
- Execute top quality design in-line with our brand guidelines.
- Work part of a design team to modify, localize, repurpose designs for various products and campaigns.
- Manage daily requests, compose and produce work in a deadline-driven environment where speed and accuracy are important.
- Work on simple repetitive tasks and creating multiple banner sizes.
Participate in strategy brainstorms and creative projects.
Requirements & Qualifications:
A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in graphic design. Experience in web and print is a must.
Experience in iGaming is highly desirable.
Have a strong design portfolio.
Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & In Design. Knowledge in Adobe After Effects is considered an asset.
Fluent in English and good communication skills.
Multi-tasking between various product requests
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
Knowledge in UI/UX software such as Adobe XD is considered an asset
Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Have experience with versioning systems.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Modern working environment in Accra
- An opportunity to be an integral part of an exciting new business
- Chance to build a team from the ground up
. How-to Apply
(if you do not have experience in managing people DO NOT APPLY please)
As a senior professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word(so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) -use please ‘Betting Graphic Designer in your email’s subject/ Title line
- Also, please what is your current termination notice period?
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 2+ pages long or a CV in PDF format
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this and the coming week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.