Plan, direct, and coordinate all HRM activities of a large international firm to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance. Other responsibilities include general administration tasks, such as preparing correspondence, and preparing and maintaining files and directives.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Identify staff vacancies and assist in the recruiting, interviewing and selection of applicants.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, and health and safety programs.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Must have a degree – ideally in Human Resources
- MUST have minimum 3+ years’ experience.
- Experience in international companies is a PLUS.
- Knowledge about payroll.
- Excellent verbal and written and presentation skills are a must.
- Advance knowledge in Excel and Office ( Word & Power Point)
AGE: 28 Year +
Please send your CV in Word (we do not work with PDF-files – read https://hiregh.com/ats for the ‘why’) to CV @ HIREgh . com (<–please remove the empty spaces) and use ‘Young HR Manager‘ in your emails title/ subject line
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.
#hireghana #irenegloriaaddison #accra #accrajobs #Ghana