MUST have 2+yrs sales experience– ideally in a computers, phones, electronics or home appliances shop. You need to ‘understand’ technology.
You are 23-32 years old- currently living in Accra.
- Assign duties to all team members as per management instructions and supervise their performance
- Be Responsible for & ensure cleanliness in the branch
- Assist your team to arrange, change & manage the display of stock as guided by the management
- Be Responsible for & ensure that stock requests are made accurately & in timely manner to avoid loss of opportunity by being out of stock
- Assist in administration of stock records & ensure their accuracy, supervise/assist in stock counts and report the same back to management as needed
- Invoicing of sales as per policy – Recording Customer/Serial Number details
- Receiving, safe keeping, Banking & accounting for cash
- Daily sales reporting
- Issuing way-bills as per policy- Recording Customer Names/Serial No details
- Be responsible for ensuring that any policies or administrative procedures, as communicated to you by the management, either by means of a memo or an email, are explained to your team members and are complied with.
- Be responsible for accurate ticketing & pricing of items on display as per the applicable/latest price list emailed to your official email ID
- Report any wrongdoing by their team members to management without any delay
- Attend to all customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner and Be Responsible for & ensure high standard of service
- Be responsible for & ensure handling of faulty stock to company policy
- If needed, be the nominated key holder of the store to ensure that the store is open to business as per the working hours’ requirements, always.
- Any adhoc assignments or administrative duties, that management instructs you to do that may be expected from staff in your position and experience.
You must also be able to occasionally lift heavy boxes (normal weight) to and from/out of shelves
CV only in Word to CV @ HIREgh . com -use ‘Jr. Supervisor’ in your email’s subject/ title line.
PS: by simply liking or sharing this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. Tnx