MUST have minimum 1 year sales experience– ideally in a computers, phones, electronics or home appliances shop. You need to ‘understand’ technology.
- Understand the product range for its features, functions & Technical details by;
- Interacting with the products
- Participating in training programs’ as organised by the management
- Studying the product manuals & brochures
- Interacting with other team members
- Greet and attend to all customers and give a high standard of service
- Follow the sales process as guided by the management for each product group
- Arrange/Rearrange display as required by the management & the branch manager
- Keep the shop clean, orderly and tidy
- Be always aware of company’s ongoing promotions and make the customers’ aware of the same
- Assist the store manager in pursuing sales targets set for the store
- Assist the store supervisor in any administrative duties as required by them
- If needed, be the nominated key holder of the store to ensure that the store is open to business as per the working hours’ requirements, always.
- If required to make business to business sales, scout for prospective customers, conduct field visits, generating sales, manage the debts, in supervision and to the agreement of your branch supervisors/manager.
You must also be able to occasionally lift heavy boxes (normal weight) to and from/out of shelves
You are 23-32 years old- currently living in Accra.
CV only in Word to CV @ HIREgh . com -use ‘Achimota Sales’ in your email’s subject/ title line.
PS: by simply liking or sharing this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. Tnx