Kumasi Branch Manager -Male
- 7.000 – 10.000 GHC for a Snr #Retail #Branch_Manager – #kumasi
- Preferred Age 30-45
- Gender: Male preference
- Smile: Plenty
You come from the retail industry, ideally furniture of decorative objects or high volume upper end electronics + telecom shops or even decorative objects (eg antiques etc)
What we are looking for
Simply put, we are looking for a talented Branch Manager to assign and direct all work performed in our newly renovated Kumasi Branch and to supervise all areas of operation.
- manage staff,
- foster a positive environment
- Go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform outstanding and proper branch operation.
The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
Partial List of your Responsibilities
- Direct all operational and logistical aspects of the business including stock, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with Accra headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Highly knowledgeable and with experience of the Kumasi market
- Proven branch management experience, as a retail store manager or similar role
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills and discipline
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- University Degree in Business Administration or related field
Please send you 1-2 pages CV strictly in Word (we do not accept PDF files) to CV at HIREgh dot com (replace ‘at’ and ‘dot’ with the right symbols and remove the empty spaces) and type “Kumasi Branch Manager” in the subject/title of your email.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for a follow up please.
Thank you + Good Luck,
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that
PS2: We looooove referrals
hireghana #irenegloriaaddison #hireseminars #ghana #ghanajobs #Ghanaretail #retailsales