~580 GHS NET for Loan Officer | M/F -Accra
For one of our reputable Finance Clients in Accra, we are searching for 2-3 Loan Officers.
Job Description Questions
- Gender? Male or Female.
- Age Range? 22-25
- Minimum work experience requirements? 1 year in Credit and/or Mobilisations
- Minimum Level of Education? HND
- Languages? Ideally fluent in Twi, Ga, Ewe, Hausa)
- % of travel/ outdoors time required? maximum 80%
- Other? Excellent Written English / superb communication skills/ client empathy
- Inspection of Client’s residence and collaterals during pre – disbursement procedures.
- Assisting clients to complete Loan Application Forms.
- ID verification at pre-disbursement stage.
- Daily Monitoring of Loan Portfolio
- Preparation of Daily Itinerary for the following day.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information for assessment on new applications.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector accounts.
- Arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties.
- Activate legal processes to transfer titles and deeds of collateral
- Any other tasks & activities prescribed from time to time
Monthly Salary: ~580 GHS NET
Private Health Insurance ( NHIS Card Mandatory)
Transport during working hours to visit clients/ locations
How to apply
Please send CV in Word (no PDF files) to CV@HIREgh.com – use ‘Loan Officer‘ in Subject Title of your email.