Our client, a new and exciting sports betting operator is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Country Manager and Group Chief Marketing Officer, the selected candidate will take overall responsibility for customer acquisition, conversion and retention through growing brand awareness and customer loyalty in Ghana.
THE MARKETING MANAGER:
Male Preferred but not a must.
Age: between 30-45 yrs old
Minimum 5+ yrs experience ideally in online gaming / casinos/ gambling or anything similar
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the company’s marketing strategic plans and all acquisition channels online and offline including SEO and retention.
S/he will manage a team of social marketing media specialists, traffic manager and marketing coordinator.
S/he should be somebody with marketing experience who has ideally also had experience or a working knowledge of digital marketing techniques such as PPC, SEO and Google analytics.
Working across a business you will be a strong coordinator and project manager who has great communication skills.
Ideally you will have content or copywriting experience and have worked across a variety of different social media platforms.
As a part of a very reputable company you should be fully aware of marketing compliance from a regulatory and legal perspective.
- Draft the overall marketing and brand strategy in alignment company goals and objectives.
- Define media budgets and revenue targets for all countries and acquisition channels
- Define local acquisition offers in agreement with Group Products Head and other key stakeholders
- Structure and shape the development roadmap along with the rest of the team.
- Work across team of managers to drive optimum performance in the areas of retention, acquisition, customer support, VIP, and analytics.
- Provide clear targets and directions to team members
- Track profitability and effectiveness of each dimension of the business. Continuously monitor, analyse and follow up on all service levels to ensure the operational KPI’s are being met.
- Drive innovation and new products’ development forward to support the Customer Support Team.
- Lead the operational penetration in various key customer segments of the business.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to align products and innovation in areas such as product deliverables, player acquisition and retention, customer relationship management, and business and competitive/industry intelligence
- Working closely with customer support department to take customer-product related feedback to help inform future product development strategies.
- Working with product team & software provider(s) to implement product roadmap in line with deadlines, including operational uptime and delivery.
- Utilizing all available resources to accurately measure and improve performance
- Ensure excellent internal communication between during projects.
- Foster a data driven environment and use data insights to optimize decisions, procedures and processes.
- Master’s degree in economics, business administration or similar with a focus on (international) marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing brands in online gambling and team management
- Extensive experience in strategic marketing planning, media planning (budgeting, buying), and reporting
- Fluent English
- Strong management experience and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and a collaborative management style
- Great mastery of the Microsoft World/Excel/Access/Power-point.
- High comfort level working across functions and in matrix dynamic ever-changing environment
What you will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- Modern working environment in Accra
- An opportunity to be an integral part of an exciting new business
- Chance to build a team from the ground up
(if you do not have 5+ yrs experience in managing people and online brands marketing DO NOT APPLY please)
Send us your 2-3 page CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to:
CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with ‘Online Brands Marketing Mng‘ in your email’s subject/ Title line
Add a few lines/ paragraphs in your email, explaining your experience with online marketing and revenue leve3ls achieved please. Your CV should have a clear indication of your personal achieved revenue /sales for every sales job that you had
DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long or a CV in PDF format
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this and the coming week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.