Managing Director/ Directrice for a Global Vehicles Manufacturer
Our Client, an established n well-known global vehicles manufacturer is coming to Ghana and is looking for an experienced Managing Director / Directrice
Female Preferred but not a must.
Age: between 30-45 yrs old
Minimum 10+ yrs experience preferably in a production or assembly line company, ideally in a extremely senior commercial role with line- management responsibilities.
That can be for example, agricultural vehicles (tractors) cars, motors, airplane vehicles or engines, robotics, etc
Please DO NOT APPLY if you miss that 10 yrs experience and you have no experience in managing people.
What is this Role about?:
To establish and then manage all operations with key oversight of sales and assembly operations, finance and treasury activities and government relations.
The ideal candidate should be a Ghanaian national -so no expats please, who is currently the Managing Director / General Manager . Head of a company in Ghana and/or has successfully established a new company/ subsidiary in Ghana.
You must have more than 10 years in one or more of:
- Sales and Marketing,
- Product Management or
- Quality or similar fields.
You must have held several leadership roles in as many of the above areas, including heading a company.
Your Key Attributes should be:
- Proven track-record to lead a multi-national, multi-cultural team.
- Strong leadership skills with excellent business acumen.
- Sound understanding of the Ghana business culture.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Display excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and maintain deadlines.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Initiative and engagement.
Your minimum Education:
HND or Bachelors (Master’s preferred) qualification in one or more of:
- Sales and Marketing.
- Finance / Business economics.
- Production and Logistics.
Starts from 12.000 GHS but it has no upper limit – really depends on the richness and length of your experience and accomplishments
The other #benefits in addition to cash/salary payment are:
· Company #car with fuel 400l/month
· Company will provide #Health Insurance
. Annual #Bonus of up to #15% of Annual guaranteed package paid as a cash lump sum annually in arrears.
(if you do not have both experience in managing people and in several of the listed areas DO NOT APPLY please)
As a senior professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with ‘MD Vehicles Manufacturer’ in your email’s subject/ Title line
- Please indicate both your current and expected salary -clarify whether these amounts are gross or net, please
- Also, please what is your current termination notice period?
- Add a few lines/ paragraphs in your email, explaining your experience with managing people (be specific) and your personal annual achieved revenue over the last 5 years. If you do not know that,you might not be the right person for this role please.
- Your CV should have a clear indication of your personal achieved revenue /sales for every sales job that you had
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 2+ pages long or a CV in PDF format
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this and the coming week.
We strongly suggest that you read this please: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6599612340260347904
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.