HR Manager in Osu, Accra
GH₵ 1000+500(fuel)+Medical Insurance
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START WITHIN 1-3 WEEKS!
About the Role
We are looking for people who are passionate about what they do, enthusiastic about collaborating with a diverse group of colleagues, and ready to roll up their sleeves to support the growth of their city.
The Lead role is a unique opportunity to have a measurable impact on your city. You’ll be responsible for the long-term growth and profitability objectives of your city, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the same.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the human resources need of the organization
- Review & draft policies and procedures for the organization
- Manage/review payroll
- Manage the organization’s performance management system
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are all in compliance
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and training programs
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate
- Prepares budget of human resources operations
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services
- Any other functions as assigned by Management/Supervisor
Starts from 5.000 GHS to 10.000 +500 cedis fuel + health insurance
If you are from Uber or Bolt or Yango or any similar company, we have a different amazing salary package for you
(if you do not have experience in managing people DO NOT APPLY please)
As a senior professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with ‘Osu HR’ in your email’s subject/ Title line
- Also, please what is your current termination notice period?
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 2+ pages long or a CV in PDF format
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this and the coming week.
We strongly suggest that you read this please: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6599612340260347904
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.