Expanding organization just decided to hire a 2nd Sales Manager!!!
JOB TITLE: SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: ACCRA
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: DEGREE
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: THREE (3) YEARS
SALARY RANGE: GH ¢2000-3000.00 – Salary can go higher for extremely qualified candidates
With minimum 3-5 years experience, you come ideally from a production environment (e.g. manufacturing) or fashion (e.g footwear, ladies accessories etc) or FMCG
Your CV reflects your marketing and sales accomplishments and not just a list of tasks. I strongly suggest that you spend 2 minutes reading the http://hiregh.com/numbers-in-your-cv/ posting.
Include a ‘cover/ motivation letter’ in the body of your email, explaining convincingly WHY you can do this job.
CVs without that cover letter (in the body of the email will) will not be opened.
Salary can go higher for proven really exceptional candidates.
Please send CV (only in Word) to CV@HIREgh.com -use ‘SMP-2’ in Subject line.
Indicate your current gross salary please.
- To do deliver our products and services in the most effective and efficient way.
- Provide feedback on how best to effectively meet the needs of customers
- Ensure the highest level of customer services and focus is achieved
- Build successful relationships with internal / external customers.
- Recommend and participate in the training of staff.
- Recommend alternative and innovative sales channels
- Preparation and transmission of weekly, monthly and yearly reports on sales.
- Minimize loss and protection of Company’s image and assets.
- Ensure compliance of policies and procedures of the company are adhered to
- Provide leadership and support to subordinates.
- Source both local and international client towards our franchising and reseller module
- Represent the company in trade fairs and exhibitions both locally and internationally
- Monitor and manage activities of sales force
- Go all out to deliver the Sales and Marketing objectives of the company and ensure a top of the mind image of our Brand both internally and externally.
- Formulating and implementing marketing strategies
- Design and develop marketing materials
- Undertaking market research and surveys
- Assist in developing a market oriented culture in our company
- Collating and analyzing media coverage
- Preparing and supervising the production and design of messages for Radio, TV, promotional videos, PowerPoint presentation, brochures, handouts, direct mail, photographs, etc.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Negotiate Radio, Television and Press placement
- Write proposals to both existing and potential clients
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Meeting of marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
PUBLIC RELATIONS DUTIES
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations.
- Writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Writing and editing in-houses magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports.
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
- Sourcing and managing sponsorship opportunities
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives
- Managing the PR aspect of the potential situation