You are a young lady – ideally a university graduate and you have a great service- oriented personality and positive attitude – a strong ‘can-do’ mentality is a must!
WIM- Women in Mining is a non-profit group!
This is a brand new role and a combination of an Office Administratix and a Social Media Manageress
List of Duties/ Tasks (partial list):
- Updates of WIM on our Social Media pages
- Sharing of member activities of interest to the group (local as well as global sector events)
- WIM Websites – Quarterly (summary of events)
- Liaising with Website Administrator (by the way, do you have WordPress skills?)
- Representing WIM at events
- Organising & Co-ordinating with WIM Volunteers and members to attend events
- Co-ordinating programs and sensitising members on extractives sector events, opportunities and news.
- Liaising with and communicating with site reps and team leaders.
- Marketing & Promotion of the Network to prospective members
- Programs & Events Planning
- Observation of Natural Resource Sector, Women & Girls and other relevant days.
- Preparation of Presentations, Report Compilation & Research
- Sensitising members about dues & fundraising projects
- Building and regular updating of a member database
- Collecting Membership dues
- Possibly expanding Membership numbers
- And any other duties that might be required from time to time.
FYI: WIM’s Social Media pages are on
Please send you 1-2 pages CV strictly in Word (we do not accept PDF files) to CV at HIREgh dot com (replace ‘at’ and ‘dot’ with the right symbols and remove the empty spaces) and type “WIM Manageress ” in the subject/title of your email.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for a follow up please.
Thank you + Good Luck,
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that
PS2: We looooove referrals
hireghana #irenegloriaaddison #hireseminars #wim #winghana #ghanamining #ghana #ghanajobs #accra