For Financial Controller in Eastern Region 3000- 3400 GHS Gross + 1350 monthly expenses + free furnished apartment + …..
|Company Location||Near Kade, Eastern Region|
|Start Date||June 1st, 2018|
|Job Title||Financial Controller|
|Reports directly to||Chief Financial Officer|
|In charge of managing the operational activities of the finance and accounting team and of the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of monthly and yearly outputs. Also to provide support to the Chief Financial Officer|
|· Manage the day-to-day running of the Finance Department|
· Develop, assess and monitor the enforcement of the internal controls
· Review the monthly financial statements and reports before submission to Group Head Office
· Produce unit cost, capital expenditure and variance analyses for monthly and quarterly Key Performance Indicators reporting
· Manage bank accounts and optimize the utilization of funds, forex transactions, and interest expense
· Ensure the effective management of accounts payables, accounts receivables, and working capital
· Actively participate in the preparation of yearly budgets
· Assist with the elaboration and negotiation of short-term and long-term financing and funding strategies
· Ensure timely payment of statutory obligations (taxes and payroll deductions) to local authorities
· Liaise with internal and external auditors as the primary point of contact.
Job Specification & qualification
|· Education level: Master’s Degree|
· Specialised field: Finance and Accounting, local GAAP and IFRS
· Years of experience: 3 – 5 years in a similar position (experience in agro-industry and/or in a subsidiary of an international organization will be a plus). Prior experience with an audit firm
· Age: 30 – 38 years
· Residence: Ready to be a full-time resident in the Eastern Region (near Kade)
· Employment type: Full-time/permanent
Remuneration & Benefits
- Send your CV in Word (so, no PDF files please) to “CV at HIREgh . com” (remove empty spaces and replace ‘at’ with the @ symbol) and use ‘FC Eastern Region’ in your email’s subject title.
- Provide an indication of current salary (if working)
- Let us know what your availability/ termination notice is.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care for that. Tnx again, Irene.
PS2: We love/ welcome referrals and show our generous appreciation.
(6 months after your referral has been on the job).
PS3: We will find and check our own references, including possible salary and employment checks.
PS4: A psychometric evaluation will possibly be part of the candidate- evaluation process.