HIREghana has been running a proof- of- concept for a new job-hunting training service: HIREseminars (www.HIREseminars.com)
We are now ready to open these job-hunting seminars to a bigger audience.
We run 2-hrs or 4-hrs seminars mainly in CV Writings, Interviewing, Linkedin Profile Making and we also review the CVs of all participants presents.
Come work for/ with us @HIREghana / HIREseminars!
- part-time as a selected Student Ambassador anywhere in Ghana or
- full-time as our Seminars Management Colleague.
The job is a combination of Business Development and Seminar / Event Organization & Management.
- must be willing to start from scratch.
- are in your early 20s,
- highly motivated and
- willing to start from ‘
- Must have min an HND in any field or studying for it
- Also, you are extremely: self- reliable, competent, communicative and work with zero supervision.
- Experience with Direct Sales is a Plus – Any experience with Event Management is most welcome.
- You must feel at home with any form of cold sales
- MUST have min 5000 followers in either one of each one of the following: Linkedin , Facebook or Instagram 10.000+ is preferred.
- Must have compassion for fellow human beings!!!
- We are looking for 5-6 new Female full-time colleagues. Ideally in Kumasi and Takoradi, but Tamale or any other major city will be considered too.
- Student Ambassadors can be located in any city where their University is.
How to Apply:
Do NOT send us your CV!
Please- just follow these instructions:
- Write an email (whether that is just 1 line, or 1 page, or 3 pages) and convince us that you can do Business Development specifically for HIREseminars or even better: propose to us how you will do it.
- If you are a graduate and done with National Service, tell us the non-obvious: really prove to us the when and how and the measurable results of your experiences. Experience does not always imply or improve ability.
- Tell us also about your event management experience – even if that has been a student event; describe it and the size of its attendance (how many attendees)
- At the end of that email, please add a paragraph or 2 convincing us why you want to work for HIREghana.
- Include your social-media contact details: WhatsApp number, LinkedIn Profile, IG userid, etc
(we reserve the right to check your real salary and employment record and most likely we will do)
This is just the 1st step/ the begin of an exhaustive and in-depth interview processes
We do not care whether you are unemployed, or short or tall or fat or green or yellow or even had polka dots in your nose; we are also cool with all your religious and sexual beliefs as long as you know how to respect everybody (not just colleagues and customers). We really do not discriminate but we do run with high personal, professional and work ethics.
We work and play really hard (so no 9-5 mentality) and we are all a tight family running a tight ship.
PS1: Send the requested material to CV [at] HIREgh . com please – use ‘HIREseminars Ambassador’ (if you are a student) or ‘HIREseminars Event Bus Dev/ Manager’ (if you apply as a full-time candidate)‘ in the subject title of your email, please.
PS2: Proving that you are smart, does not get you a job. Proving that besides been smart, you can add value to our clients, our partners, ourselves and our projects most likely will get you the job.
PS3: Ideally you are fluent in Ga, Twi and Ewe (all 3 if possible); French, German, Greek, Chinese or Arabic are also welcome
PS4: Obviously you are extremely entrepreneurial, love all customers and colleagues, have human compassion and you are customer-loyalty driven!
PS5: by simply liking or sharing this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about it-Tnx