The Treasury Sales Manager (Male/Female)
is to lead fixed deposit mobilization of our client’s mobilization drive to meet the finance and operational targets.
Ideally you have at least 3-5 years experience in an identical or similar role (please no irrelevant CVs)
- Prepare detailed proposal documents and presentations that speak to clients specific needs to secure investments placements
- Initiate contacts and develop relationship with new investment prospective
- Developing and implementing sales plan that reflects the strategic direction of the company including; prospecting, making calls and presentations to clients and directing mails, placing of advert through the use of media and e-mail.
- Establishing and maintaining active network of referral sources especially professional firms, organizations, and high net worth individuals.
- Perform or evaluate research, such as detailed company or industry analyses, to inform financial forecasting, decision making and valuation.
- Act as a liaison between the company and the fixed deposits/investment clients
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with clients within approves limits.
- Ensure customer retention and business development goals by building clientele base.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with fixed deposit clients to continually drive revenue growth.
- Track competitor activities, products, prices and other business related information and update
- Preparing call reports (weekly, monthly etc.) for CEO on investments related issues
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicant must have at least first degree in any related field from a recognized Institution.
- Must have get-up-and-go attitude and be ready to produce results on timely basis.
- Experience in selling/marketing financial products especially in MFIs.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Should have good presentation skills
- Should be a team player
- Superb written English
- Should be able to generate new leads and follow up with the existing customers.
- Ability to work under immense target pressure is very crucial.
- Creative thinking, solution provider, and result oriented
- Good leadership and presentation skills
Salary Range is 2000-3000 Cedis NET, depending on skills and experience. There will be als a business car and a bonus/ commission based on your performance.
Please send your CV in Word (no PDFs please) to CV@HIREgh.com and use ‘ITM’ in the Subject/ Title line.
Also please write a few lines (or paragraphs) in your email clearly highlighting your relevant experience
Finally, kindly please indicate of your current salary please, along with your availability / employment termination notice.