As an instructor-trainer for our Oracle Academy you will be responsible for delivering comprehensive training at scheduled training events in your region and on occasion in other regions. Training events are organized to enable teachers in member academic institutes to quickly and effectively learn and teach Oracle Academy curriculum. You will work closely with our Principal Instructors and at times with other Instructors.
· Deliver our Oracle Academy training events as agreed.
· Demonstrate outstanding classroom and customer management skills in all events and capacities.
· Manage where appropriate instructional, technology implementation, classroom environment, and related classroom aspects of events to ensure event delivery success.
· Monitor and report on feedback for assigned Oracle Academy regional training events.
· Act as the first point of contact for support of the teachers registered for your event (with support from your regional Principal Instructor if necessary).
· Review teacher progress (i.e., completion of quizzes and exams, attendance).
· Maintain and complete the course roster.
· Prior academic teaching experience in computer science, engineering or technology.
· Proficiency in Java, database design, and SQL and PL/SQL programming as required by training event.
· Strong knowledge of and experience with different pedagogical approaches and classroom management skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Self-starter who is goal oriented.
· Excellence in time planning, time management and organization.
Please send your customized CV in Word along with realistic gross salary expectations to CV @ HIREgh . com and use “Oracle Instructor” in your emails Subject/ Title line.
Also give us a clear indication of your current package (eg gross salary + whatever other benefits you have)