net 10.000 cedis- ????? (open) West Africa Head of Sales – ICT + Information Security – Accra- based
For one of our clients, we are looking for a West Africa Head of Sales to be based in Accra (but occasional travel might be required and scope covers the whole of West Africa).
- Preferred Age 30-40 but will go up to 45 if you have ample experience
- Gender: Any
- Smile: Plenty
- Must be young, vibrant , energetic.
MUST HAVE Professional experience of about 8-10 years in ICT Sales of Network/ Information Security Solutions (software or hardware).
Please…. Don’t apply please without meeting that minimum experience in those fields
A Master’s/ MBAs will be an added advantage but focus is on experience.
Job Profile: West Africa Head of Sales, Ghana
The role of the West Africa Head of Sales is critical to achieving our client’s desired strategic growth – Increase footprint and exploit cross-border market opportunities.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that the business meets its year- on- year sales target (revenue and gross profit), gain market share and clients’ retention.
You must be able to develop opportunities and manage accounts in Ghana, and may extend to other West African countries (i.e. Senegal, Sierra Leone, Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia).
The position will report directly to Chief Executive Officer and the BOD in West Africa.
About the Company
They are a focused Cyber Security & Digital Infrastructure company, that helps clients to plan, build, support and manage their journey in the secure data evolution. With almost a decade years in operation, they have deployment footprint in over 15 countries across Africa. They have partnered with other organizations to deploy their IT security needs and digitalization strategies with onsite deployment and managed service capability extensions.
They are also premier partner to many leading global technology vendors –i.e. Forescout, RSA, Fortinet, Palo Alto, f5, Ixia, TrendMicro, Symantec, McAfee etc.
They are client-centric in their engagement approach, offering the best –fit solution to their numerous enterprise clients in Service Provider, Banking, Energy, Public sectors etc.
(Partial) List of Critical Tasks:
- Establish strong, trust-based relationships with the clients- and serve as the clients Advocacy
- Responsible for sales, invoicing and cash collections in large / key accounts
- Drive account planning process – with clear understanding of budget owners, influence centres and the approval process from the users to procurement departments
- Drive clients loyalty and retention through excellence in clients’ service and support
- Enhance the business capabilities and service offerings by listening to client needs and gain insights based on their needs.
- Identify and understand clients’ needs, proactively provide the right solutions that meet the clients’ pain points- working closely with the solutions sales team.
- Commercial management– pricing, contract negotiations (under approvals) including profitability protection.
- Collaborate effectively with other functions i.e. Presales, Project Managers both at the prospecting and fulfillment engagement stages.
- Maintain level of sales certifications (as demanded by manager) and engagement with key vendors (OEMs)
- Matured and experienced resource with average of 8- 10 years sales experience in ICT services industry, and deep understanding of the competition landscape.
- Flexibility to navigate ambiguity and effectively manage changing priorities
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer centricity orientation
- Energy, Execution, Passion and Integrity
- Strong entrepreneurial mentality
- Long term strategic thinker to build business and relationship
- Teamwork, Innovation and Creativity
- Salary is based strictly on experience and current compensation package.
- There is no cap in what the net monthly basic salary can be, but it would depend on experience, past sales-success, and what real measurable value you can add to the company
- Annual Bonus
- Sales Commission
- And an undiluted 3%equity!!!
If and only if you qualify, please send us your 2-3 page CV in Word (so NO PDF files please and no long CVs will be accepted) to:
CV at HIREgh dot com (please replace at with @ and dot with . and remove all empty spaces) with ‘West Africa Head of Sales’ in your email’s Subject/ Title line
In your application email add a paragraph or two, clearly explaining your sales success in numbers please, please along with an indication of your current compensation package
Once again, do not send a CV that is 4+ pages long or is in PDF format
Your CV should be listing your accomplishments with numbers (e.g. revenue levels) and not just a list of your past duties. It should be a very senior manager’s CV please.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for a follow up please.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week/ weekend.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.